Thursday, September 2, 2010

On earth (Last part)

this is the last part from the entry titled where am I, it's just HIM, Emergency...
as was asked earlier from my friend... this should the last part.. the last entry...

I stand there at the cemetery... five years ago.. really give me a complete turn over in my life...
My life won't be the same ever again..
He was buried in here.. dirt/soil covered his body by each scoop...
Until the white cloth can't be seen anymore...
No matter how much I try to bear the pain...
I still can't...  but then...
That was five years ago... losing you teach me to be strong..

A boy cry from afar and I walk toward him....
"What's wrong my dear?"
 But then the boy cry again...
" No, no.. let's go back home, it's late"

In the car...
"What did you do to him?"
" I was just playing around, sorry... I thought he like to be held up high like that"

Daniel, my son... The sign of love between me and Mark

Flashback.
After Mark found covered in blood, all I could do is praying for his life.
He lost a lot of blood. The only donor available at that time was me...
"It's very risky for you and Mark, Maria; because you...."
"Just drain my blood , as long he survive!"

And now here he is, driving our lamborghini car..
With our three year old son..
My low hb blood somehow help him survive...
Thank god.

After the attack, he was declared to be unable to work in the space again...
but then another sad news came, my father gone..
My beloved father,and I was nowhere near him when the time came...
Sorry father.

A year later I got married with Mark.
Having such a beautiful marriage life and a beautiful son.
We are actually on our way home for  Raya Aidilfitri.
Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment